Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I open a Microsoft Works document if Works is not on this computer?

I wrote a word document last night in Microsoft Works, then saved it and brought it to school. I found out that I do not have Microsoft Works at school, but instead Microsoft Word. Is there any way that I can convert my Works document or at least download a free trial version of Works so that I can open it and print it?



How do I open a Microsoft Works document if Works is not on this computer?abtuvurys 2005



just to be sure save it in rich text format...then take the document and open it up at school



How do I open a Microsoft Works document if Works is not on this computer?antivirus programs



no, there's no way u should have to retype it. You should be able to open it directly in Word altho you may lose any formatting (bold, italics, type fonts) - if not then you can always cut %26 paste it from Works to Wordpad.
retype it in Microsoft Word. sorry.....
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai... is a viewer
You might be able to open it in Word depending on the file extension.



If you cannot download Word Viewer at school, right click the document and select Open With. Then select Choose Program and select Microsoft Word to see if it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment