Friday, August 20, 2010

Where can i find out how to fill in and make spreadsheets using microsoft office?

i use spreadsheets at work and am always coming up with little problems,where can i get help.



Where can i find out how to fill in and make spreadsheets using microsoft office?windows



microsoft excell...........you can do all sorts of cool things with the spreadsheet just go to the help button and read all about it....



Where can i find out how to fill in and make spreadsheets using microsoft office?antivirus download



This seems good to me at first look:



http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/
Help in excel? I am not understanding your question fully. You actually should have the ''office assistant'' who can assist with questions. But, I am a whiz at Excel (spreadsheets) word doesn't have spread sheets and I don't think PowerPoint does either. So, I am assuming you are referring to excel...
Not sure of a website, but just search around. I'm sure you'll get help. I'm pretty good at excel. Any particular problem you need help with?

No comments:

Post a Comment