Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you like better, Microsoft Office Word or Word Perfect?

My computer has WordPerfect, but at my college we have Microsoft Office. I prefer MS Office. How 'bout you?



What do you like better, Microsoft Office Word or Word Perfect?norton 2008



I prefer OpenOffice...it's free and can open, edit and save as any of the other file types (MS Office, Corel, etc). But to answer your question, I prefer MS Office.



What do you like better, Microsoft Office Word or Word Perfect?pop up blocker



Office Word.
Word, it's just easier for me to use.
microsoft office word
I have Microsoft Word, but i like WordPerfect because they have millions of really neat fonts.
I used Word Perfect for years and loved it. Then we switched over to MS Word, and I liked it even better! So I prefer Word.
I like wordperfect and have used a version of it since 1987
MS Word

No comments:

Post a Comment