Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft will offer XBLA users a free game for their faulty holiday service. Will you take the offe

Apparently some XBLA subscribers had touble connecting to other usrs and downoading content. For more information, click the link !



http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/04/micros...



Microsoft will offer XBLA users a free game for their faulty holiday service. Will you take the offer ?computer repair



I'm glad to see Microsoft steeping up to the plate and admitting they had issues and then offering a free game for the live issues. There's nothing worse than trying to connect to play a game and not being able to.



I'm not sure how Microsoft is going to distribute the free game but I suspect they'll contact live subscribers with details.



I only hope it's not some crappy game they that offer !



Microsoft will offer XBLA users a free game for their faulty holiday service. Will you take the offer ?free antivirus



Yea why not. It is a free game
I will take it =)
Sounds ok! I guess! I would rather take a free year of XBL!
Of course. It's free. its not like they are saying take the free game and sacrifice something else. Its a free Xbox arcade game...the last one they gave me free was Texas holdem poker! Lets hope its just as good.
well i got the ring of death during my struggles with xbl...2 weeks till i get the xbox back from repair..i'd sure as hell accept the offer and then some!!!
That is pretty cool actually. I think I will take it when it comes, unless they only offer one game that kind of sucks.
Heck yea.
Of course! Can't think of any reason I wouldn't.
if I remember about it, I will.
wait how and when can i download/get this game?!?! i have xbl



  • makeup for girls
  • flavered nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment