Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Word--Please Help Me!?

I have to put in information like Name, Initals, etc. Well it needs a product key number and I dont have it. I threw away the box and don't know where any of the information for the computer I have is at... My question: Does anyone know how I can get a product key number, so I can use Microsoft Word soon?!



Microsoft Word--Please Help Me!?ducati



Did you keep the manuals or throw them out with the box? Cos that's where it'll be. If you've thrown away your authenication key you quite frankly shouldn't be allowed to use a computer.



Or you could try a free alternative like OpenOffice.



Microsoft Word--Please Help Me!?hp



Although I do have a product key, it is illegal for me to give it to you. ~~Sorry~~
Sure you threw out the box. I did too. Just right after I was given the burned copy of it.



If you actually purchased it legitimately, then contact Microsoft direct. provide a copy of the bill and see what they can do for you.
ask MR Google or Andr.net but that will be illegal :)
Sorry, no possibly way without the original Discs and documentation.
http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinde...
The key should be on the back of the CD case, not the cardboard box.



If you have proof that you purchased the software legally, then contact Microsoft about it. They should be able to help you if you have proof of purchase.



  • makeup for girls
  • flavered nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment