Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Word document did not save changes?

Hey there,



I was recently typing somewhat long answers to a document I opened through the internet. I went online, clocked the link, and a prompt to open it in Microsoft Word showed up. I opened it and started typing my response to every question in the document. When I was done, I clicked ''Save As'' through the File menu and exited the document. Apparently now, when I try to open it again, it's saved in the ''Temp'' folder, or temporary to be exact, and the questions are there, but not the answers. Is there a way to recover those answers, or should I give up and retype them? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!



Microsoft Word document did not save changes?virus protection



What you see is what you get. If the answers aren't there, I suggest you start over.



Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment