Friday, August 20, 2010

Where do I locate my Microsoft Office product key?

I am going to have to reinstall XP and I lost my product key for Office, is there a way to retrieve it before I wipe my hdd?



Where do I locate my Microsoft Office product key?symatec



You can use a program like Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder.



http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinde...



Where do I locate my Microsoft Office product key?vista



you can use the program -BELARC ADVISOR-



download it and then run it and it will show you everything on your computer
You can find it on the sleve the disk came in, you can call microsoft for a new one, you can go into the registry but thats tricky, if youre still struggling then email me for another way!



  • makeup for girls
  • flavered nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment