Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft,Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005?

Microsoft,Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005?



I keeping getting a message that says[DiscUpMar.exe-common language debugger]APPLICATION HAS GENERATED AN EXCEPTION THAT COULD NOT BE HANDLED,PRECESS ID=0X4AC[1196],THREADID 0X4A8[1192] CLICK OK TO TERMINATE THE APPLICATION,CLICK CANCEL TO DEBUG THE APPLICATION, when you click cancel it says[Discupdmgr.exe-no debugger found[JIT debugger] this will not let me into my favorite program,does Anyone know how or where to find and get rid of this?It seems like I've tried almost every thing.please help if you can.THANK YOU[it also won't let me into HP game



Microsoft,Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005?antispyware



uninstall and reinstall the program, if that doesnt work contact microsoft bc ive never seen that SH*T



  • makeup for girls
  • flavered nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment