Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Word Problem - Deleted 4 hours of work! Had an error - Can I get it back ? Help Me Please!

Pleaseeee help! Literally begging.



I have spent the last 4 hours doing a report on Microsoft Word, I forgot to keep saving it, then I got a message saying a problem occured, and my work would be lost!



It then asked if I wanted to send an error report.



Is there absolutly any way I can get back all my hard work ?



Thanks, best answer will get 10 points, remember I didn't save it at all :-(



Microsoft Word Problem - Deleted 4 hours of work! Had an error - Can I get it back ? Help Me Please!!?computer security



Dont save the file.



Press Ctrl + z for undo. repetedly till you got back.



This is press and hold Ctrl key and press z one by one and check.



Do this selecting MSWord.



If still not get it, check the folder where the files reside.



There must be tmp files.



Save those. Open the largest size.



If still not worked or cannot open the tmp file. just press Ctrl+Alt+Del and kill MSWord. Or you can reset (Power Reset).



Retry to open the tmp files. Got the maximum possible text.



If still not get then it is unrecoverable.



Thanks.



Microsoft Word Problem - Deleted 4 hours of work! Had an error - Can I get it back ? Help Me Please!!?free spyware remobal



You will find your word file in temp folder... Start %26gt; Run %26gt; %Temp% %26gt; search for word files and you'll find it definitely. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment