Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want free microsoft points and Xbox-Live codes for redemption on the Xbox 360?

I dont have much money right now and want Xbox Live and Microsoft Points so if anybody has codes for redemption from a card at like Bestbuy or something for a month of Xbox Live (just an example) then please send the codes to my primary E-Mail carma17crm@aol.com and say what the codes are for ex. microsoft points or xbox live



I want free microsoft points and Xbox-Live codes for redemption on the Xbox 360?hijack this



Sorry to hear you cant buy them but I do not think any xbox gamer out there will we willing to give up his points but they might give you a 48h one. I would give you one but I'm saving them up to be able to download the halo 3 beta.



Once again I'm sorry for you.



I want free microsoft points and Xbox-Live codes for redemption on the Xbox 360?liveupdate



Get a job, your basically asking for ''free money'' since points cost people real money.

No comments:

Post a Comment