Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Publisher - I can't open a document sent to me?

Someone has sent me a document in Microsoft Publisher. I haven't got Publisher!!!! Can I open it in Word, or is there another way?



Microsoft Publisher - I can't open a document sent to me?antivirus scan



Sending a publication



If you send publications to people who might not have Microsoft Office Publisher installed on their computers, you can do any of the following:



* Convert the publication to a PDF file or an XPS file, and then send the file in e-mail as an attachment, or post it on a Web site and send readers a link to it.



* Convert the publication to an e-mail message so that your publication is sent in the body of the e-mail message.



Receiving a publication



If you receive a Publisher (.pub) file in e-mail and you are unable to open it, you can download a trial version of Publisher.



By using the trial version, you can also find out more about how Office Publisher 2007 can help you quickly create professional-looking publications.



After the trial expires, you can still use the trial version as a viewer for Publisher files, even though you can no longer create or change publications.



Microsoft Publisher - I can't open a document sent to me?computer security



Nope, you will need them to send it as a PDF else you will need to source as copy of Publisher.



I seem to remember you can import it into CorelDraw, but then that's not much use if you don;t have COrelDraw either!

No comments:

Post a Comment