Friday, August 20, 2010

If my husband and I purchased 1 Microsoft Office software, can we install it on both our computers?

I don't want to buy another one if we don't have to.



Thanks!



If my husband and I purchased 1 Microsoft Office software, can we install it on both our computers?nortan antivirus



Dont listen to those other guys... if it is for residential and non business use, you can install it on up to 3 personal computers legally. Look on the back of the box, down at the bottom where where is an asterick...



*Liscensed for noncommercial use on up to three personal computers. ** Offered in the United States only.



If my husband and I purchased 1 Microsoft Office software, can we install it on both our computers?nortonantivirus



you can install it on both computers however it will work only on one pc as it will just have one key which is meaningless.So you need to buy 2 licences for 2 pcs.
1 license is for 1 computer so you can't share it. It's Microsoft rule %26 regulation
technically, yes. legally, no unless you buy a second licence
yes ..i have 2 laptops and two dsk tops and i have put it on all 4

No comments:

Post a Comment