Monday, August 16, 2010

I lost my microsoft word when for some reason when they were authenticating it came up as not authen

Microsoft was dudting off all the old 97 word users and some bootleg well i bought my computer through ebay and i didn't know the guy



had made bootleg copies well i was hammered by the huricaine a couple of yrs ago and my disks and such were under a collapsed roof well Dell sent me recovery disks but I did not recover word now even microsoft varifies my authenticity but still I cannot recover word any suggestions it is really frustrating.



I lost my microsoft word when for some reason when they were authenticating it came up as not authentic?liveupdate



Microsoft Word 97 is a discontinued product. You'll have to purchase Microsoft Word 2003 or 2007.



I lost my microsoft word when for some reason when they were authenticating it came up as not authentic?nortin



the only problem is I guess you just didn't know it was WINDOWS



2000 AND they made a mistake as i had XP so instead i just got done going over it with Microsoft they sent me a new disk with apoligy due to a misread on an ID. So your answer was not a good one but PEACE anyway Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment