Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I wish to upgrade my Microsoft Office software . Do I need to first un-install the current old versi

I wish to install Microsoft Office 2003. Do I need to first un-install the Microsoft office 2002 (XP) which I am currently using, before I install the Microsoft Office 2003?



I wish to upgrade my Microsoft Office software . Do I need to first un-install the current old version?internet security



usually it will say in the installation instructions whether or not its needed, either way the old version will no longer be needed so why not just do it anyways?



I wish to upgrade my Microsoft Office software . Do I need to first un-install the current old version?network security



NOPE - just put in the new program and install it - all your previous documents and settings will be retained.



Bill
If you have the original disk for both then I would delete the old program. However there is Open Office that reads and writes in MS Office Documents, and is much better and it's free. the link is http://www.openoffice.org
NOT A BAD IDEA!!!



http://computersguide.blogspot.com/2007/...



  • makeup for girls
  • flavered nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment