Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft word????

i need to use microsoft word to make an index card so i can use it for my exam. and i don't know how to make a box with the measurments of the index card do i can print it.



please help me!!!!!!



Microsoft word????antivirus



You can use a text box also and place lines inside of it. Use the ruler guides to make the text box the exact size of an index card as well, just by clicking on the text box and dragging the sides or the bottom to expand it.



I would use the line making tool on your drawing toolbar, for a number of reasons, to draw your index card lines with.



Any other assistance feel free to email me and list a return email address.



Hope this helped.



Microsoft word????computer



I can't seem to find anything that exactly says index cards, but if you have Word 03', then go to Help %26gt; Microsoft Office Word Help %26gt; type 'index cards' %26gt; the first link should be about something called a 'pocket reference card', but it looks like it could be used as an index card if needed.



Just download it, and it should work. It's at least worth a try.



I tried Live Searching, and there's not much else I can find. So give what I said a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment