Friday, August 20, 2010

Please help I am not able to install microsoft office 2007 on my computer. Mycomputer is unable to p

I have microsoft office enterprise 2007 and it shows up on my desktop but not on my laptop please help



Please help I am not able to install microsoft office 2007 on my computer. Mycomputer is unable to pick it upnorton



Did you install it on your laptop?



Please help I am not able to install microsoft office 2007 on my computer. Mycomputer is unable to pick it upspyware remover



It could be the CD/DVD drive cable is not properly seated (plugged in) to the mother board or drive.



If you can put another CD/DVD in the drive and it shows up, the CD/DVD of Office 2007 may have a slight crack or scratch on it. It could be the CD/DVD driver your using that needs cleaning.



If you need to, open up your computer and check the connection. Make sure all the IDE/SCSI/SATA cables are FIRMLY connected to your drives and hardware.



IDE (40 Pin) and SATA (4 Pin) are most common and can be found in very new Macintosh (Apple) computers and PC's.



SCSI (50 Pin) cables are used in some computers and mostly in old/common Macintosh (Apple) computers.
Copy the cd to your desktop and run it from there...
check the hardware.



maybe your laptop's capacity is not enough for the soft.



and check the software requirments .



or maybe the soft can work on just 1 PC.



if you want a crack go to www.cracktop.com



or www.serials.ws

No comments:

Post a Comment