Friday, August 20, 2010

How to disable auto saving pictures and photos from the net on my Microsoft Office Picture Manager?

i dont know how pictures and photoes of each webpage that i surf are saved on my microsoft office picture manager. i open this programme and i find thousands of them there which takes me alot of time to delete. it makes me wonder is there any option to disable it? does this have to do with the slowness of my pc??



How to disable auto saving pictures and photos from the net on my Microsoft Office Picture Manager?spyware



open internet explorer go to tools=%26gt;internet options=%26gt;in general tab and in temperory internet files=%26gt; go to setting click nothing for stored pages and bring the scroll bar to zero mb. also say zero days to keep the history

No comments:

Post a Comment