Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Microsoft Picture Manager on my compuer never shows pictures slideshow in correct order? Please help

No matter whether I view pictures according to their names or dates or whatever, whenever I want to view the slideshow using Microsoft Picture Manager, it never shows pictures in correct order. What's wrong?



Microsoft Picture Manager on my compuer never shows pictures slideshow in correct order? Please help me.?antivirus software



Its either if your pictures are of different formats or u have other data in the folder with pictures. I suspect u have windows xp sp1 not sp2.



It can be either of the three.



Cheers!



Rudraksh



Microsoft Picture Manager on my compuer never shows pictures slideshow in correct order? Please help me.?computer virus



If you are not particular about the viewer, you can change the file association to ''Windows Picture and Fax Viewer'' (right click on image file name, navigte ''open with-%26gt;choose program'', select ''Windows Picture and Fax Viewer'', and tick/select the ''Always use this program'' option). This viewer displays the images in alphabetical order.

No comments:

Post a Comment