Monday, August 16, 2010

Microsoft Word Lost all of my pictures!!!!?

i was doing a project on Microsoft Word and I put around 10 photos in Word. All of a sudden, when i open it the next time, all my photos are gone and Word says the following message:



''There is not enough memory or disk page to display or print the pictures.'' How come there is not enough memory, my memory is 1gb. I still have over 90 gb of hard drive left. Then I lose all of my photos. Anyone know whats happening?



Microsoft Word Lost all of my pictures!!!!?mcaffee



how much software do you run at one time? For each open program, a certain amount of your memory gets taken up. So even with 1 gig, its is possible to lack enough memory to display your photos. Close all the stuff you aren't using, and if you have windows, close any un-used programs in the taskbar(for most you should be able to right-click, then hit close, if not, control-alt-delete)



Microsoft Word Lost all of my pictures!!!!?norton antivirus 2007



Try this:



File / Save As



At the bottom, by ''Save as type'', select an eralier version of Word than your current version - perhaps Word 97-2003.



Close and try to open again.

No comments:

Post a Comment